Free Download Beats Explained
Hello everyone, Flooded Beats here. As you may already understand from the title of this post today, we will be talking about free download beats.
“ARE YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD BEATS REALLY FREE?”
If you don’t know, yes, at the moment, I still offer free beats on my website, but honestly, I will remove this option soon.
So, if you would like to benefit from this option, you should download them now before I remove the option…
So, yes, my beats are free if you use them for promotional purposes and no profit purpose, keep reading this post to understand what you can and can not do with them.
**Also, In this post I’m talking about the Free Download option on my beat store, I’m not talking about the free untagged beats that I have. Those are 100% free for commercial purposes if you respect the policies. You can download my 100% untagged free beats from here: Download now**
WHAT YOU CAN USE THEM FOR:
- not monetized Social media video if you will credit me “(Prod. By Flooded Beats)” in the title and or in the description where not available.
- Not monetized SoundCloud tracks if you will credit me “(Prod. By Flooded Beats)” in the title and or in the description where not available.
- For evaluation purpose: you can listen to it from your devices and try to record your track on it. So, doing that, you will get a better idea if the track that you had in mind is a hit or not (Actually, the files you got with my licenses are higher quality and have more headroom for mixing, click here if you need to purchase a wav beat license.)
- Also, you can use it for freestyle with your friends and stuff like that
SO, WHAT YOU CAN’T USE IT FOR:
- First, you can’t sell the final track you will record;
- You can’t upload your track to commercial streaming service like Spotify
- Also, you can’t monetize your YouTube videos and SoundCloud tracks;
- You can’t perform your track in paid performances;-Also, You can’t synchronize it to a video for commercial purpose, advertisement campaign included. (Indeed, for this you will need to buy a sync license);
- So, you can’t register your record with a PRO, so no ASCAP, BMI, SOCAN and every royalty collection company;
- Also, you can’t push your records through radios station;
- YOU CAN’T REMOVE THE TAG and or PUBLISH YOUR PROMOTIONAL TRACK WITHOUT CREDITING ME;