Ableton Live Production Basics 09 | Explosion & Impact SFX Sound Design Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY SUPER FIRE TRAP & RAP KITS
Also, click here, to get the best Drum Packs, Loops Kits, And Sound Libraries out there”
Also, click here, to get the best Vst plugins at crazy discounted prices (UP TO -99%)”
**DOWNLOAD LINKS AT THE END OF THE PAGE**
Sample Pack Used | http://bit.ly/2EBuaph
Sample Pack Deals | http://bit.ly/2EBuvs3
In this video, Joshua Casper will show you how to make impacts / explosions using only devices and effects in Ableton Live 10. These are great for breakdowns and build ups in any music production context.
This is a part of our Production Basics videos series.
Topics / Devices Covered
– split frequency bands in an Effect Rack via EQ 8s
– adding mono reverb to low and sub frequencies of a kick
– adding reverb and grain delay to the mid to high frequencies
– adding saturation to dirty the sound
– using the Glue Compressor to make things fatter
– a few short cuts for working in arrangement view