Scaler 1.8 Update | Chord Sets, Synth & Pad Sounds, Arp Modes, Voice Locking, More…
CHECK OUT MY SUPER FIRE TRAP & RAP KITS
Also, click here, to get the best Drum Packs, Loops Kits, And Sound Libraries out there (UP TO -99%)”
Also, click here, to get the best Vst plugins at crazy discounted prices”
**DOWNLOAD LINKS AT THE END OF THE PAGE**
Check out Scaler | http://bit.ly/2XdsA6A
Check out Plugin Boutique | http://bit.ly/2Xc1ZH9
Check out Plugin Deals | http://bit.ly/2X8Ogkw
Scaler by Plugin Boutique | The Creative Chord Composer
Scaler is a unique and inspirational MIDI effect that makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! With note detection, scale selection and chord suggestions, Scaler is a comprehensive but easy-to-use toolbox that will help anyone make better music.
A first of its kind, Scaler can determine what key and scale you’re in and suggest chords that match your music, or it can inspire a tune from scratch by providing a set of initial chords in an unexplored key. With the onboard bank of over 2,000 scales and modes including genre and artist presets, there’s more than enough to keep the juices flowing.
Once you’ve determined a scale, Scaler lays out basic diatonic chords for you to audition, and lets you take things further with dozens of chord variations and voicings to try out. Theory buffs can also get an insight into each chord’s harmonic function.
Ready to put together a progression? Simply drag and drop chords into Scaler’s sequencer, change up octaves and inversions, edit the voicing, and record or drag the progression into your DAW.
New Features in Scaler Version 1.8
• 40 New Chord Sets – R&B, Synthwave & New Artists Chord Sets
• 3 New Synth Sounds – Dusty Nostalgia, HeavyHitter & SqSaw
• 3 New Pads Sounds – DreamOn, SteelyEssence & WidePad
• 5 New Arpeggio modes – Up/Down Repeat, Down/Up, Down/Up Repeat, Doubled Up, Doubled Down
• “Random” strumming mode – Randomly switch between strumming up and down.
• Copy/Paste Voicing – Extract the voicing of any chord and apply it onto another chord to
match the number of voices and octave at which it will playback.
• Voicing Lock – Preview any chord using one of 2 modes:
• Dynamic Grouping – Play chords within the same area of the keyboard to maximise compatibility by automatically choosing voices and inversions.
• Extracted Voicing – Preview any chord in Scaler with the last voicing you extracted.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements